UPS, Controls and Speed Drives Field Service Engineer
A leading Controls firm are currently recruiting for a UPS, Controls and, Speed Drives Engineer to cover Field Servicing role within their organisations work in the Peterborough / Northamptonshire area. On offer is an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful candidate.
- Service Existing Customers Drives
- To assist in small installations of MCC,s and New for Old Variable Speed Drives and Soft starters
- To install UPS Systems.
- To attend breakdowns to customers sites for reactive maintenance
- To Test and Commission Products offered by the company
- To mark up drawings with modifications.
- To support the support sales team and others with specialised knowledge relating to technical issues
- To liaise with customers on site regarding technical issues and progress of work
- To provide maintain customer relationships for established customers
- You will be commercially aware and have a strong engineering background in both technical design and manufacture of control panels and Soft Start & Variable Speed Drives.
- Qualified to a minimum of C &G Part 1,2 & 3, HNC/ONC in Electrical/Electronic Engineering.
- IEE 16/17th Edition Inspections & Testing Certificate
- Have commissioning experience.
- Hold a current JIB Skills Card or CCSC
- Safety Passport
- Direct on Line starting and Start Delta Starting knowledge is essential
- Working Knowledge of PLC, Soft Start & Variable Speed Drives, Instrumentation and 4 -20mA Control.
- Excellent Communication and Customer Service skills are vital in this role.
- £22-£32k basic
- Over time and on Call Rota
- Company Vehicle
- Fuel Card
If you feel you have the required skill set for this role, please email your updated CV through to Boost Recruitment now.