Lead Control Systems Engineer
Salary: Up to £45,000 + a generous benefits package including childcare Vouchers, Bonus, Healthcare
Boost Recruitment are working with one of the Leading Systems Integrators in the UK who are looking for a new Lead Control Systems Engineer for their busy team in Hampshire.
They specialise in the design, manufacture and commissioning of integrated control systems incorporating PLCs, SCADA, HMIs, variable speed drives, and instrumentation across a number of industries.
As the Lead Control Systems Engineer you will be responsible for:
- Manage and motivate a team of Engineers to get the best out of them.
- Preparing detailed cost estimates and outline specifications
- Writing detailed functional design specifications
- Configuration of system architecture, network connections and interfaces primarily Ethernet, Devicenet, Profibus and Modbus.
- Production of PLC software
- Production of HMI / SCADA software
- Site installation and commissioning
To be considered for the role of Lead Control Systems Engineer you must have the following skills and experiences:
- Software or Electrical Engineering degree or equivalent years’ experience
- Strong programming skills using PLC software, mainly: Allen Bradley PLC5/ SLC/ CLX, Siemens S7/ TIA Portal
- Experience with HMI / SCADA Configuration using Wonderware, FTView, Iconics, ClearSCADA, WinCC
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Prior experience in working in the Water industry would be advantageous.