My client, a leading Stair Lift firm are currently recruiting for a Field Engineer to cover Installations and Serving within their organisations work in the Oxfordshire/Bedfordshire/Hertfordshire/Berkshire/Buckinghamshire areas. This role reports directly to the Service Manager and offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful candidate.
Installation, Servicing and Breakdowns of a range of access products including:
- Domestic through the floor lifts,
- Non enclosed lifting platforms,
- Step lifts,
- Wheelchair platform stair lifts.
Essential Skills required:
- Electro-mechanical knowledge
- Suitable trade qualifications
- A methodical approach with an ability to deal with customers in a professional manner
- Clean driving licence
- Previous experience in platform lift and domestic through the floor lift installations would be beneficial-both domestic and public access
- Automotive experience beneficial
- Joinery/building experience
- Salary – up to £30,000
- Company Vehicle
- A basic 39 hour week Mon-Fri,
- Overtime and Call out Rota
- 22 days holiday per year, plus statutory bank holidays
If you feel you have the required skill set for this role, please email your updated CV through to Boost Recruitment now.
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.