Senior Chiller Engineer. Are you looking to accelerate your career within the Chiller Industry? If so, take a look at the following opportunity that I am currently working on.
It involves a medium sized Midlands based Air Conditioning and Chiller Specialist who have asked us to find an additional Senior Chiller Engineer to join them.
Their company ethos is built around delivering high level customer service in a traditional manner whilst utilising the best modern techniques.
For a seasoned Chiller Professional it doesn’t get much better than this:
- Join a well-established and rapidly expanding specialist firm
- Getting out and about visiting a diverse range of clientele and individuals across the London and Home Counties territory.
- Building on relationships with clients on a professional and personal level.
- Given the opportunity to work on exciting projects and equipment.
- The satisfaction of being the go-to person within the team providing additional training and support to other team members.
Realistically I am looking for someone who has a careers worth of Chiller Experience with a servicing and repairs bias. An ambitious individual who is looking to move up the ladder, to take on additional responsibility, has the enthusiasm and determination to drive the team forward continually exceeding client expectations.
To apply for this position and progress your career further you need:
- A Career history in the Chiller Industry of at least 6 years or more
- Experience servicing and repairing a wide range of small water chillers up to large central plant equipment.
- F-gas and other NVQ or HND refrigerant qualifications
- Have Industry manufacture training listed on your CV
- Confidence in your abilities and be customer focused.
- Have a valid driving licence.
Remuneration for this position is:
- £28,000 – £33,000 PA Basic Salary (Dependant on your skillset)
- Overtime & On Call circa £10,000 PA
- OTE £38,000 – £43,000 PA (Dependant on Basic Salary and Overtime)
- Company Vehicle
- Paid Travel Door to Door
- Bonus Scheme
- Mobile Phone
- 25 days holiday; + bank holidays on top
Our client is operating an equal opportunities selection process.
If you feel you have the required skill set for this role, please email your updated CV through to Boost Recruitment now.
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.