M&E Building Services Engineer – Cardiff.
My client, a leading M&E Building Services and Facilities Maintenance provider are currently recruiting for a M&E Building Services Engineer to cover Mechanical and Electrical Building Services Work within the Cardiff area. This role reports directly to the Engineering Manager and offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful candidate.
The Ideal Candidate:
- Electrically Qualified e.g. 17th Edition or HND/HNC
- Mechanically skilled
- Experience in Mobile client facing positions
- Currently employed as a Building Services Engineer / Facilities Engineer
- HVACR, IPAF, Gas, BMS, Fire or PASMA tickets
- £28,000 PA Basic
- £600 PA Paperwork Bonus
- £2,000 PA Department Bonus
- Company Vehicle
- Contributory pension
If you feel you have the required skill set for this role, please email your updated CV through to Boost Recruitment now.
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.