We have a fantastic opportunity with one of our favourite customers who are looking for an Industrial Door Engineer to cover the Yorkshire area.
Are you looking for your next career move?
You’re in luck!
You will work with one of the biggest names in the industry who boast a work force of 150. They have multiple depo’s across the UK, Including Yorkshire.
Over the last 25 years they have been in business they have really homed in on what it means to look after their staff.
They work in teams of two so you will have the opportunity to mentor and train a Junior Engineer.
You will be covering Yorkshire and will be responsible for Service and Repair of Industrial Doors for a wide range of customers from the MOD to major retailers.
- Strong basic salary
- More overtime than you can shake a stick at
- A new Van every 3 years
- 1 in 8 call out rota
- Ongoing training and support.
- Do you have experience in Servicing and Maintaining Industrial Doors?
- Do you live in the Yorkshire area?
- Do you have both Mechanical and Electrical Skills?
- Do you have a valid CSCS/NVQ?
If you answered yes to those questions, apply for this job and give yourself a chance to work for a brilliant company who can help you develop your career further.