A leading Electronic Security Firm are currently recruiting for a Field Engineer to cover Lead Engineer duties within the Tyne & Wear County. This role reports directly to the Service Manager and offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful Security Engineer.
- £21,000-£27,000 PA Basic (Dependant on skill level)
- Overtime and Commission bonus commensurate with:
- OTE circa £30,000 PA
- Company vehicle
- Contributory Pension
- Comprehensive training options available and encouraged including:
Manufacturer Training, Product Training.
- (Pay rise options commensurate with newly gained qualifications)
- Field Installation, Service and Repair duties
- Client facing to consult on technical details in a professional and knowledgeable fashion
The Ideal Candidate:
- 6 or more years total experience working in the Electronic Security Industry.
- A range of Branded Manufacturer Product Training Certificates listed on their CV
- Relevant experience in their current role, or a recent position.
- Experience working as an Electronic Security Service, Repair, or Installation & Commissioning Engineer within the last 12 months.
- Industry relevant training listed on their CV (Such as FIA, BS 5839, HNC/HND Electronics; NVQ Level 2, 3 or 4; 17th Edition Electrical Qualifications).
- 3 or more years total experience working in the Fire Security Industry.
- Relevant experience working as an Electronic security Service, Repair, or Installation & Commissioning Engineer such that they could hit the ground running and not require any additional training to start work.
- Experienced of a wide variety of Fire Alarms, Fire Suppression, Intruder Alarms & CCTV Systems (Morley, AMPAC, Gent, Cooper, Bosch, karisma, galaxy, texecom, scantronic, europlex, menvier, aritech, gent, Alarmtronic)
- Driving license holder