Coffee Field Engineer. A leading Coffee company are currently recruiting for a Field Engineer in the Oxfordshire and Buckinghamshire area to cover the Servicing and Repair of Bean 2 Cup and Espresso Equipment. This role reports directly to the Service Manager and offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful Field Engineer.
- £24,000 – £25,000 PA Basic Salary (Dependant on skill level)
- Company Vehicle
- Company Mobile Phone
The Ideal Candidate:
- 5 or more years total experience working in the Coffee Equipment Industry.
- Relevant experience in a Coffee Vending position with Servicing & Repair experience.
- Relevant experience working as a Coffee Field Engineer working such that you could hit the ground running and not require any additional training to start work.
- Industry relevant training listed on your CV (Such as City & Guilds qualified; NVQ Level 3 or 4; HNC; HND; Mechanical Qualifications).
- Coffee Vending Equipment Industry Manufacturer Product Training Certificates listed on your CV.
- Customer focused and confident in your skills (and a confident communicator).
- Driving license holder.
If you feel you have the required skill set for this role, please email your updated CV through to Boost Recruitment now.
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.