Automation Controls PLC Programmer Engineer.
A leading Automated Robotic Machinery Organisation with offices in the Midlands, is looking to recruit a Automation Controls PLC Programmer to their team. This role will take responsibility for programming from scratch and automation control and PLC design. E-Plan experience is ideal or experience working and programming Omron or Siemens controls.
Applicants must have and understanding of safety circuits and will demonstrate a people person and team player mentality to be successful.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Programming from scratch
- Using E-Plan, Siemens, Omron PLC
- Designing automatic robotic controls
- Office based work with occasional client site visits
- £30,000 – £40,000 PA Basic Salary dependant on experience
- Annual profit share bonus before Christmas
- Private Medical Care
- Contributory pension
If you feel you have the required skill set for this role, please email your updated CV through to Boost Recruitment now.
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.