Air Conditioning HVACR Engineer Field Service Repair. My client, a leading Air Conditioning Refrigeration and Chiller / HVACR Engineering firm are currently recruiting for a Field Service and Repair Engineer to cover blue chip chain clients within the Home Counties requiring Service and Repair call outs. Your work will focus in 1 or 2 of the areas mentioned. This role reports directly to the Service Director and offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful candidate.
Service & Repair Duties:
- AC Packaged and Split
- Boiler Systems and Hot Water Systems
The Ideal Candidate:
- Air Conditioning Field Engineering experience
- AC and Refrigeration Qualifications
- Career history in the HVACR industry
- Has worked on major manufacturer equipment like York, Mitsubishi etc.
- Trend BMS systems skills are useful (Like basic setting up and fault finding)
- Gas Safe Quals ideal as Hot Water Systems sometimes worked on as well
- Drivers license
- Based in the Home Counties area
- £25,000 – £30,000 PA Basic Salary
- (Offer dependant on experience)
- Paid Overtime at time and a half and double time
- Paid travel
- Company Vehicle
The company has a genuine internal promotion structure with real examples of engineers progressing to supervisor, manager and even director level. There is no feeling of ‘work place hierarchy’ in the trenches though: Everyone works together and looks after each other. There is a positive and friendly vibe throughout the organisation backed by a real sense of long term job security.
If you feel you have the required skill set for this role, please email your updated CV through to Boost Recruitment now.
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.