My client, a leading Stair Lift firm are currently recruiting for a Field Engineer to cover Serving and Maintenance within their organisations work in the North East and South East London area. This role reports directly to the Service Manager and offers an attractive remuneration package and excellent career progression for the successful candidate.
Installation, Servicing and Breakdowns of a range of access products including:
- Repairing, removing and installing various products in a timely manner
- Maintaining clear, professional and proactive communication with our customers at all times
- Experience in (or knowledge of) installing, removing, repairing and servicing of stair lift products
- NVQ Level 2 (or equivalent) in stair lift installation/maintenance
- Experience in maintaining Minivator, Freelift and other Third Party products
- Good communication skills
- Outstanding customer care skills
- Good level of efficiency and productivity
- Flexible approach to work
- Understanding of electronics and good mechanical background
- Both team spirit and ability to lone work
- Experience in hoist products (desirable but not essential)
- Salary – up to £25,000
- Company Vehicle & Fuel Card
- A basic 40 hour week Mon-Fri,
- Overtime and Call out Rota
- 22 days holiday per year, plus statutory bank holidays
- Life assurance cover
If you feel you have the required skill set for this role, please email your updated CV through to Boost Recruitment now.
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.