My new client is seeking a Contracts Manager for Air conditioning and Ventilation installations from contract start to final hand over and certification.
My clients company have been specialized in Air Conditioning services since 1999 – Starting originally on Air Conditioning and the company has since evolved and expended to offer installation and maintenance for ventilation and renewable energy products.
The company currently holds approximately 30 engineers and are looking to expand.
The ideal candidate will hold their F – Gas category 1 (2079) and NVQ 2 in refrigeration and engineer. Experiences of Ventilation design and project management with HVAC services on commercial and domestic sites are essential.
Your day to day duties will include:-
- Undertaking specific projects both commercial and domestic from inception through design, tender, installation and commissioning to final handover within agreed programmes
- Supervising design and installation work and programme
- Supervising employees and sub-contractors on site with regard to standard of work, conduct and time keeping
- Procurement of materials for projects
- Client liaison
- Maintain project budget information and provide reports
- Check commissioning certificates
- Provide client quotations
- Provide technical advice to employees, sub-contractors and clients
- Carry out initial site surveys
- Ensure Health & Safety requirements are met on all projects including provision of Method Statements & Risk Assessments
Perhaps you have worked in Air conditioning recently and would like to reconsider or maybe your an engineer in another location who is within Air Conditioning and seeking a change? GET IN TOUCH I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
Call me, email me or click apply!
If your CV is of interest, we will call you within 5 working days to discuss- feel free to call us earlier if you want to!
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.