My new client is seeking an Engineer for Air conditioning and Ventilation installations.
My clients company have been specialised in Air Conditioning services since 1999 – Starting originally on Air Conditioning and the company has since evolved and expended to offer installation and maintenance for ventilation and renewable energy products.
The company currently holds approximately 30 engineers and are looking to expand.
The ideal candidate will hold their (2078) in refrigerant handling and NVQ 2 in refrigeration and engineer. Experiences of HVAC installation with VRV/VRF split and single systems and F – GAS (2079) are essential.
Your day to day duties will include:-
- Carrying out all aspects of air conditioning works on projects from installation to test and commissioning within agreed programmes
- Provide procurement information for materials required for projects, ensure the distribution and safe keeping of materials on site and notification of any defects/shortfalls
- Maintain an effective liaison with the Client or Clients representative and advise line manager where appropriate
- Complete commissioning certification
- Provide technical advice to employees and clients
- Ensure compliance with all Health & Safety requirements on site
- Ensure all relevant paperwork is returned to the office in a timely fashion
Company van + tools + uniform are provided for your duties
Perhaps you have worked in Air conditioning recently and would like to reconsider or maybe your an engineer in another location who is within Air Conditioning and seeking a change? GET IN TOUCH I WOULD BE HAPPY TO HELP YOU.
Call me, email me or click apply!
If your CV is of interest, we will call you within 5 working days to discuss- feel free to call us earlier if you want to!
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.