My client are a well-known name in the Fire & Security industry. Based in the South East, they look after a wide range of customers across the UK. Due to the rapid expansion of their service department, they have a current requirement for an experienced Fire & Security Service Engineer to cover work primarily in the Hampshire Area.
The bulk of your time will be spent servicing equipment including: Fire Alarms a range of CCTV, Access Control and Intruder Alarm equipment. But there will be time that you will be involved in Installations
- £30,000PA Basic Salary (Dependant on skill level, negotiable for the right candidate)
- Overtime available paid at T1/2
- On-call rota
- Company van
- Paid travel
- Mobile phone
The Ideal Candidate:
- 8 or more years total experience working in the Fire & Security sector.
- Experience of a wide range of manufactures of Alarms
- Additional experience of CCTV, access control and intruder alarm systems.
- Experience working as a Field Service & Maintenance Engineer within the last 5 Years.
- Industry relevant training listed on CV (Such as NVQ, City & Guilds, BFPSA, FIA, electrical qualifications such as 17th edition).
- Gent, Galaxy, Paxton, Panasonic etc. Industry Manufacturer Product Training Certificates listed on CV.
- Demonstrable experience working in the Fire & Security sector.
- Strong fire alarm experience.
- Relevant experience working as a Field Service & Maintenance Engineer such that they could hit the ground running and not require any additional training to start work.
- Customer focused and confident in their skills (and a confident communicator)
- Driving license holder