Now is your chance to join them! In this role you will be responsible for :
- Managing and organising projects
- Tracking projects budgets
- Working with the design team to receive clear handover of project
- Liaising with client and attending site meetings
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure project delivery of goods/procurement etc
- Attending training with specific manufacturers and suppliers as and when organised
- Excellent technical knowledge of variety of AV equipment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Great team player
- Ability to problem solve and come up with a concise solution
- £36,000 – £42,000 Negotiable Depending on Experience
- Pension Scheme with company contribution of 2%
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
- Contributions towards travel costs
Are you the one we’re looking for? Don’t delay, we are arranging interviews ASAP.
Call me, email me or click apply!
If your CV is of interest, we will call you within 5 working days to discuss- feel free to call us earlier if you want to!
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.