A well established Audio Visual Company are recruiting for a AV Install Engineer based in the London Region . The company pride themselves on a family feel and are very approachable while remaining professional at the same time. The company were Established over 30 years ago and have built a fantastic reputation in London working with some of the biggest and best companies and manufacturers in the world. The company Offer a full life cycle starting with design, program, install, commissioning and service.
Now is your chance to join them! In this role you will be responsible for :
- Installing Varies of audio equipment, Video Walls, IPTV, Lighting, Signage and networking
- Visiting Commercial and residential clients
- Working with major brands such as : BSS, DPS, JBL and many more brands
- Installation of projects in a timely and professional manner
- Assisting with Service Calls as and when required
- Managing and organising of small projects
- Keep engineer’s van sundry stock levels consistent for consumables
- Occasional deliveries to site for your own projects
- Liaising with internal staff to ensure project delivery of good/procurement etc
- Attending training with specific manufacturers and suppliers as and when organised
- Practical skills, comfortable working on a building site
- Excellent technical knowledge of variety of AV equipment
- Good Communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- High quality solder terminations
- Experienced use of using all hand tools to enable installation of project
- Comfortable managing a junior engineer
- Ability to problem solve and come up with a concise solution
- £30,000 – £40,000 Depending on Experience
- Pension Scheme with company contribution of 2%
- Company Van
- Fuel Card
- Company Credit Card
- 25 Days Holiday plus bank holidays
Are you the one we’re looking for? Don’t delay, we are arranging interviews ASAP.
Call me, email me or click apply!
If your CV is of interest, we will call you within 5 working days to discuss- feel free to call us earlier if you want to!
Boost Recruitment acts as an employment agency for permanent roles and an employment business for temporary roles.